Thursday, August 17, 2017

I have a Bralette Addiction





Hello my name is Pilar and I have a bralette addiction. I think it started when I bought a black one without really knowing how it will look. And now they are all I wear, seriously I don’t wear bras anymore. Bralettes are 10 times more comfortable than bras and prettier. When you wear a bra the second you get home you want to remove it, but I could literally wear bralettes all day, I can even sleep wearing one and I wouldn’t mind. They also look amazing with anything, no matter what type of shirt they look great. I love wearing them with a white or see through shirts or with sleeveless shirts so a bit is picking from the side. I feel like they can make a plain outfit look way nicer and a bit sexier.
Here are my bralettes and where I got them:
Hola mi nombre es Pilar y soy adicta a los bralettes. Creo que empezó cuando me compre uno negro sin saber cómo quedaría. Y ahora es todo lo que usó, en serio, ya no uso corpiños normales. Los Bralettes son 10 veces más cómodos y lindos que cualquier corpiño. Cuando usas corpiño el segundo que llegas a tu casa te lo queres sacar, pero podría estar con bralettes todo el día, hasta dormir con uno y no me molestaria. También quedan muy lindos con cualquier cosa, no importa el tipo de remera, quedan bien. Me encanta usarlos con remeras blancas o transparentes o con musculosas para que una parte se vea al costado. Siento que pueden agregarle algo a un outfit normal y  también un toque sexy. Aca está la lista de mis bralettes y donde los compre:

H&M



2-pack bras (left)        

While I was in Europe they had this two pack bralettes (left) and I asked myself, do I really need this many? Yes I did. I literally wear them everyday and I love them so much, they are so comfortable and let you breath for a change (I also have it in black but don’t really know where it is).
The padded Triangle bra was one of my smartest buys. I should have bought 10 of this bras because it is amazing. It is so comfortable and looks so amazing on. If I go back anytime soon to Europe or USA I’m buy this one in every single color.
Cuando estaba en Europa tenían este paquete de dos bralettes (izquierda) y me pregunté: en serio necesito tanto? Si los necesitaba. Literalmente, los uso todos los días, y me encanta, son muy cómodos y te dejan respirar (tenía uno en negro pero no se donde está).
Una de mis mejores compras fue el triangular. Tendría que haberme comprado 10 de estos porque son increíbles. Son muy cómodos y quedan muy bien. Si vuelvo a Europa o EEUU dentro de poco me voy a comprar uno de cada color.

Urban Outfitters


Out From Under Rowan Fusion Strappy Bralette

Out From Under Adelina Fusion Triangle Bra


Urban Outfitters had a bra sale earlier last month and I rush to get my hands on some. I picked this two because not only the styles are really nice, they also look like you could wear them with a tight shirt and your bra wouldn’t show. The material is really thin and they don’t really have much support, but they do look really nice with a white t-shirt, especially the black one.
Urban Outfitter tuvo una liquidación de corpiños el mes pasado y corrí a comprarme un par. Elegí estos dos no solo por el estilo son muy lindos, tambien porque si usas una remera apretada no se marcan mucho. El material es muy finito y no tienen mucha contención pero se ven muy lindos con una remera blanca, especialmente el negro.

Forever 21



Flora lace bralette white (similar)
Pink caged bralette (similar//similar//similar//similar)

This is where it all started. I got my first bralette in Forever 21 and every since that I’ve been in love. All of this bralettes are extremely comfortable and support a lot. The pink one is my most recent one but I can’t wait to wear it with v-neck t-shirt.
Aca es donde empezó todo. Mi primer bralette fue de Forever 21 y desde ahi que me enamore. Todos estos corpiños son muy cómodos y tiene mucha contención. El rosa es uno de los más nuevos pero no puedo esperar a usarlo con una remera con cuello en V.

Calvin Klein


Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Racerback Bralette

Calvin Klein Modern Cotton T-Back Bra (similar)


I always joke how this bras are the definitions of comfortable. They are honestly my go to bra for a chill weekend or whenever I’m too lazy to wear a bra (everyday?). They are really comfortable and have a great support. The black one I bought it a year ago and unfortunately the elastic has worn out and expanded but it is still wearable. I do have a hard time matching the orange one, but most time I just don't care and wear it with a white t shirt.
Siempre digo que estos corpiños son la definición de cómodo. Son mis corpiños para cuando quiero estar tranquila un fin de semana o cuando no tengo ganas de usar un corpiño (todos los días?). Son muy cómodos y tienen mucha contención. El negro lo compre hace un año y por desgraciada el elástico se estiró un poco, pero todavía lo puedo usar. A veces me cuesta encontrar con que combinar el naranja pero la mayoría de las veces no me importa y lo uso con una remera blanca.


Do you like bralettes? DO you own any? I’d love to hear which brands I should check out for bralettes!

Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment