Wednesday, January 10, 2018

January Style Crush: Luanna from Le-Happy



Anyone who knows me knows that I am a fan of grunge style. The grunger I look the more I like it. And here is the inspiration behind most of my style: Luanna. The second that I found her blog I fell in love with her style and hair. Luanna manages to always look grudge no matter what the season or the occasion and I love it. Here are a few of my favorite looks:
Cualquiera que me conoce sabe que me encanta el estilo grunge. Entre más grunge sea más me gusta. Y acá esta la inspiración detrás de mi estilo: Luanna. El segundo que encontré su blog me enamoré de su estilo y su pelo. Luanna siempre tiene una onda grudge sin importar la ocasión o la estación y me encanta. Acá hay algunos de mis estilos favoritos:

Chunky Sweater


I love the way she layers the sweaters with the scarf. It makes such a cozy look for the winter.
Me encanta como le agrega capas al sweater con la bufanda. Es un estilo muy acogedor para el invierno.

Denim


Blue denim seems like the anti- grudge. But adding combat boots or this style of t-shirts or even a bralette gives it a grunge vibe.
El jean azul para ser lo anti-grudge. Pero agregándole botas o una remera de este estilo o hasta un bralette le da un estilo grunge.

Long Dress


Even though these do not look grunge, I love the styles. She always manages to find beautiful dresses and I am always looking forward to seeing what she wears to an event.
Aunque estos estilos no son muy grunge, me encantan. Siempre encuentra los vestidos más lindos y siempre estoy esperando para ver que va a usar en un evento.

Overalls



I love overalls and the way she styles them is amazing. I still don’t have the confidence to wear them with a crop top but maybe one day I’ll try it. Also, print overalls are beautiful and so unique.
Me encanta los jardineros y la manera en que ellas los usa es increíble. Todavía no tengo la confianza para usarlos con una remera corta pero quizás algún día sí. Además, jardineros con estampados son muy lindos y únicos.

T-shirt dress


I love love t-shirt dress. I want to get my hands on some really bad but I can never seem to find the right one. I love how they look with knee-high boots!
Me encanta las remeras vestidos. Quiero comprarme una pero nunca encuentro un estilo que me guste. Me encantan como quedan con botas hasta las rodillas.

Make sure to check out Luanna’s blog, Instagram, and YouTube Channel
Love
Pili



No comments:

Post a Comment