Saturday, January 6, 2018

Why You Should Travel


When I was younger whenever my parents sat me in a car I would immediately fall asleep. At least that what I’ve been told. Being in a car relaxes me. Maybe this is when my love for traveling started. The relaxing feeling of traveling even a short distance is one that I still get. Even now that I drive whenever I’m stress out or anxious I like to drive to relax.
Cuando era chica cada vez que mis papas me sentaban en el auto, inmediatamente me quedaba dormida. Por lo menos eso me dijeron. Estar en un auto me relaja. Capaz que así empezó mi amor por viajar. El sentimiento relajante de viajar, aunque sea una distancia tan corta, es uno que todavía siento. Hasta ahora que manejo, cuando estoy estresada o ansiosa me gusta manejar para relajarme.

I still don’t know when I fell in love with traveling as a grown up. But even when I was a teenager I would tell people I wanted to study abroad and living abroad my whole life. So, I feel like it always felt right to me.
Todavía no sé en qué momento de mi adultez me enamoré de viajar. Pero hasta cuando era adolescente les decía a las personas que quería estudiar afuera y vivir afuera toda mi vida. Siempre se sintió como lo indicado.
Traveling is a wonderful experience. I know that not everyone can afford it but even traveling for a day to a new place or a new neighborhood in your town can be a fun experience. I can guarantee there is no money better invested that when you travel. Nothing would bring you as many benefits as traveling. And here is why:
Viajar es una experiencia increíble. Se que no todos pueden pagarlo, pero hasta viajar por un día a un lugar nuevo o un nuevo barrio en tu ciudad puede ser una experiencia muy divertida.  Puedo garantizarles que no hay plata mejor invertida que en un viaje. Y estas son las razones:

1. You learn a new culture
The second you arrive in a new city you can sense the new culture. The language, the way people act, the way they treat others everything is part of a new culture you are learning about while you are abroad.
Aprendes una nueva cultura. El segundo que llegas a una nueva ciudad sentís una cultura nueva. El idioma, la manera que las personas actúan, como tratan a los demás todo es parte de la nueva cultura que aprendes cuando estas de viaje.

2. You see a new city
Every single city has something to offer you no matter how big or small it is. They are all different and they all want to share something with you: A message, history, a culture.
Conoces una nueva ciudad.  Cada ciudad tiene algo para ofrecerte no importa que tan grande o chica sea. Todas son diferentes y quiere compartirte algo: un mensaje, historia, una cultura.

3. You breathe fresh air
Being in the same country or city can be overwhelming and exhausting. Stepping into a new place can be so refreshing and it gives you a break from your daily routine.
Respiras aire nuevo. Estar en la misma ciudad, o país puede ser abrumador y agotador. Ir a un lugar nuevo es refrescante y rompé tu rutina diaria


Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment