Thursday, January 4, 2018

2017 Trends to Keep in 2018


Fashion in 2017 was weird. We had the 90s looks back which is awesome but there were so many trends that you looked at them and were like: ???. But we are pushing those aside and focusing on the bright side here. I picked my favorite trends which I believe we should keep this year, and maybe a few years more.
La moda en 2017 fue extraña. La moda de los 90 volvió lo cual es increíble, pero hubo muchas tendencias que las miraba y me quedaba: ¿? Pero vamos a dejar de lado y enfocarnos en lo bueno. Elegí mis tendencias favoritas las cuales creo que deberíamos mantener este año y quizás a un par de año más.

Plaid blazers




I love this trend and I’m terrified of trying it. The second I saw Luanna from Le-Happy with this blazer I was obsessed. But then during fashion week, everyone was wearing it in different ways and I was like: holy shit I need to run to the mall to get one.
Me encanto esta tendencia, pero también me dio miedo probarla. El segundo que la vi a Luanna de Le-Happy con este blazer me obsesioné. Pero después durante Fashion Week todo el mundo lo uso de diferentes maneras y fue como: necesito correr al shopping a comprarme uno.

Fishnets tights




I kept seeing this all over my Instagram (Kylie Jenner I see you) and I was like: do I hate it? Love it? And I decided to love it. I even drove myself to the mall one day and bought a pair. I must be honest I haven’t worn it much because it is too hot here but they honestly look amazing. I love them with ripped jeans or crop tops.
Veía estas por todo mi Instagram (Kylie Jenner a vos te hablo) y me pensaba: ¿la odio? ¿Me gusta? Y decidí que me gustaba. Hasta fui hasta un shopping a comprarme un par un día. Tengo que ser honesta y decir que no las uso tanto porque hace mucho calor acá, pero me encantan como quedan. Me encanta con jeans rotos y remeras cortas.

Millennial pink




You can tell by my blog that I love pink. This idea of calling it millennial pink is so amazing, to be honest. Like I was recently talking to my mom about how funny this was. But honestly, this tone of pink is so beautiful and I did get a few things which hopefully would still be in this year and I do want more things in in this color.
Te das cuenta por mi blog que me encanta el rosa. La idea de llamarlo millenial pink me pareció increíble la verdad. Estaba hablando con mi mama hace poco sobre lo gracioso que es que le digan así. Pero honestamente, este tono de rosa es muy lindo y me compré un par de cosas de este color que espero poder seguir usando este año y comprarme más de este tono este año.

Sneakers





I feel like every brand was coming with new sneakers this year and they were all amazing. Like I wanted the Puma Fenty ones, the Nike Air Force One, and I already had Adidas Superstars and NMD. I love this trend for the fact that it was so comfortable. Not only you could wear sneakers with everything but just be comfortable.
Siento que todas las marcas sacaron zapatillas nuevas este año y todas eran increíbles. Quería las Puma Fenty, las Nike Air Force, y ya tenía las Adidas Superstars y NMD. Me encanta esta moda porque era muy cómoda. No solo usabas zapatillas con todo, pero siempre estabas cómoda.


What were your favorite trends in 2017?
Love

Pili

Photo Credit: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment