Tuesday, August 15, 2017

How to start writing





I’ve been writing since I was 13. I have no idea why I started writing or how I started, but I know I loved it since day one. Some days it gets overwhelming and you are stuck but most time it can be fun and therapeutical. I am no expert but I know sometimes people are confused as to how to start or can be a bit lost. That’s why, I wrote 3 important things to consider if you want to start writing:
Escribo desde que tengo 13 años. No tengo idea porque empecé o cómo empecé pero se que lo amo desde el primer día. A Veces puede ser sofocante y te quedas trabada pero la mayoría de las veces puede ser divertido y terapéutico. No soy experta pero sé que a veces las personas están confundidas de cómo empezar y pueden sentirse perdidas. Por eso, escribí 3 cosas importantes para considerar si queres empezar a escribir:







Write everyday
When I first started writing I used to write everyday. Every single day I would come back home from school and write and I will even write in class. That's how you get some practice done. Now that I have grown up I realize how important is to write everyday. I’ve started following a technique I read on Lalicuadora blog which is call “Junk Journal” and is basically to write what ever is in your mind every night. This is not only really therapeutically but it is great practice.
Escribir todo los días
Cuando empecé a escribir solía escribir todos los días. Todos los días volvía del colegio y escribía a veces hasta lo hacía en clase. Así es cómo practicas un poco. Ahora, que soy más grande me estoy dando cuenta lo importante que es escribir todos los días. Empecé la técnica que leí en el blog “Lalicuadora” que se llama “Junk Journal” en donde todas las noches escribo sobre cualquier cosa que tenes en la cabeza. No solo es terapéutico pero también podes practicar un poco.


Write whatever you want
There are so many things out there. There are so many things you can tell, so many stories, so many ideas. Write them. Never doubt that you have something to say, whatever is in your mind, feel free to write it. Most of my journal entries start with me being frustrated, sad or happy and just writing about it. It will honestly be a really nice memory of something that happened to me or how I felt at some point. You can also write a story or something that happened to you. Anything is valid when it comes to writing!
Escribí lo que quieras
Hay tantas cosas. Hay tantas cosas que podes contar, tantas historias, tantas ideas. Escrbilas. Nunca dudes que tenes algo para decir, lo que tengas en la cabeza, se libre de escribirlo. La mayoría de las entradas en mi diario son de cuando estoy enojada, triste o feliz y escribo sobre eso. Es un lindo recuerdo para tener de eso que sentiste en algun momento o eso que te paso. También podes escribir una historia o algo que te paso. ¡Todo es válido a la hora de escribir!


Don’t listen
People are going to comment on it, it's a fact. People would have their opinion. But that's ok. Learn to understand those who you need to consider, like constructive criticism and ignore those who hurt you. Don’t listen to them, you keep doing you. If you enjoy writing, then just go for it and continue writing. Don’t worry about what they have to say.
No escuches
Las personas van a comentar, es un hecho. Las personas tienen sus opiniones. Pero está bien. Hay que aprender a entender cuales son importantes, cuales pueden llegar a ser una critica construcitva e ignorar a los que te lastimen. No los escuches, segui haciendo lo tuyo. Si te gusta escribir, entonces hacelo y segui escribiendo. No te procupes por lo que tienen que decir.


How did you start writing? Was this useful if you want to start writing?
Love
Pili

Ps: I’m sorry for this quick post, I’ve been sick all week and still feeling a bit weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment