Tuesday, March 13, 2018

March Style Crush: Romee Strijd




Hello and welcome back to another monthly style crush. This might be my favorite posts because it means I get to see outfits ideas and inspiration for an entire day. Today, I chose Romee Strijd. Romee is a Dutch Victoria Secret Angel who also vlogs her daily life and shows her outfits (my favorite part). Here are a few of my favorites:
Hola y bienvenidos a otro segmento de style crush. Creo que estos posts son de mis favoritos porque me la paso mirando ropa de gente e inspirándome. Hoy, elegí a Romee Strijd. Romee es una Victoria Secret Angel holandesa que también hace vlogs de su vida donde muestra sus outfits. Acá hay un par de mis favoritos:

Black with a touch of color


Romee loves a good all black outfit, as we all do. But she makes sure to add some color with a jacket or a white shirt to make it a bit more fun.
A Romee le encanta un outfit todo negro, como a todos nosotros. Pero ella se asegura de agregarle color con una camera o una remera blanca para que sea más divertido.

Denim on denim or just on anything



My favorite part of her denim style is that it is always so different. Like her pants in the first picture is so unique and of course, denim on denim looks amazing.
Mi parte favorita de su estilo de jeans es que son siempre diferentes. Como en la segunda foto, su jean es tan único y obvio que el jean con jean queda increíble.

Bring out the fluffy coat


I am honestly so in love with these coats. I really want colder weather to get my hands on one of them. I love how Romee is not afraid to try different ones with vibrant colors.
Estoy honestamente muy enamorada de estas camperas. Estoy esperando que haga más frío para comprarme una. Me encanta que Romee no tenga miedo de probar distintas con colores más fuertes.

Red carpet ready




I love Romee’s red carpet looks. They are always so elegant and show her body so nicely. I also love suits on women so these looks were defiantly my favorites of hers.
Siempre me gustó el estilo de Romee en la alfombra roja. Son muy elegantes y muestra su cuerpo muy bien. Además, de que me encanta como quedan los trajes en las mujeres, así que estos estilos son de mis favoritos.

Laid back



If you watch Romee’s vlog you’ll notice how relax and laid back most of her looks are. I love how she is always so comfortable but looks so fashionable by adding a coat or a jacket.
Si ves los vlogs de Romee te vas a dar cuenta de que su estilo es relajado. Me encanta como siempre esta esta cómoda, pero a la moda agregándole una campera.

Showing off legs



It is not surprising here that like any VS Angel Romee’s has legs for days and she makes sure she shows them. I love her outfits with skirt and boots combo.
No nos sorprende que como todo VS Angel Romee tiene piernas increíbles y se asegura de mostrarlas. Me encantan sus outfits de polleras con botas.

What do you think about Romee’s style?
Love
Pili

Photo credit: Instagram and pinterest

Twitter – Bloglovin’ – Instagram – Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment