Friday, January 1, 2016

A letter to 2015



Dear 2015,
You have been a crazy year. From day one I knew you were a hard one. You weren’t the best year, I’m sorry but it is the truth. You were just one of those year where one month I felt like I was at the top of the world and the next I didn’t want to go out of my room at all. You were not an easy year.
You are of those year that looking back I will realize I experienced a lot of things for the first time. Things that were scary at first, or I could not wrapped my head around to it. I went to my first club in 2015 and actually enjoyed myself. I had my heart broken for the first time, but before this I experience that feeling of caring so much for someone like I never did before. I experienced real failure for the first time and how much it can hurt. I experience winning money for my own, I made on my own for the first time. Finally, I experience, the heart breaking feeling of knowing you won’t see someone you’ve know your entire life, ever again.
This new experiences came with different lessons. I learned how much friend’s means and how no one, absolutely no one should come between you and a friend. I learned that is ok to like someone a lot and want to fall in love even if it will hurt later. I learn that parties are ok and seeing people drink and smoke is normal. I learn that college is based on experience and we are all going to fail at one point or another. I also learn little things, like how to separate different color clothes before washing them. I learn that living alone is more than staying up until whenever you want. I learn that it is totally fine to call your mom crying and that your bathroom will flood. Lastly, I learned that family comes first, and to enjoy every second you have with them, because you never know when it is the last time.
2015, you were a year I will not remember with pain but a year I will remember by everything I learn and experience. So dear 2015, thank you for everything I learn and everything I experience, but I’m hoping 2016 will be better and I just have a feeling it will be my year, thanks to all the new experience 2015 has given me and all the lessons learn.
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment