Monday, January 26, 2015

Taylor Swift Style Inspiration

Hello! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and has a great week! Today post is about one of my favorite musician, Taylor Swift. I’m not just loving Taylor’s 1989 album but also her style. To be honest I’ve been obsessed with Taylor style since 2008 basically when she wore skirts and boots. I love her summer looks and will defiantly copy some on her winter looks this winter. I wasn’t a fan of crop tops until I saw Taylor wearing them and now she makes them look so cute.  Here are some of my few favorites from summer and winter.

Hola! Espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de semana y que tenga una Buena semana también. La entrada de hoy es de mi cántate favorita, Taylor Swift. No solo me encanta el nuevo álbum de Taylor, 1989 pero también me gusta su estilo. Para ser honesta, estoy obsesionada de la manera que se viste Taylor desde 2008 cuando usaba botas y polleras. Me encantan sus outfits de verano y definitivamente voy a copiar algunos de invierno, este invierno.  No me gustaban muchos los crop tops hasta que vi a Taylor usarlos y ahora ella los hace muy lindos. Acá hay algunos de mis estilos favoritos de invierno y verano.













Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment