Monday, January 19, 2015

Miami Photo Diary


























Hello! This are the first part of some pictures I took while I was away. This ones are all of Miami where we stayed for a few days before and after going on a cruise (more on the next posts). We went to Wynwood Art District with my family, we spent New Year’s Eve in Ocean Drive and saw the fireworks from the beach and we also went to Naples for my birthday (I turn 19!). I hope you enjoy this pictures and there are more to come in the next posts! I just wanted to share so many of them! I had such a great time traveling with my family. Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely week.
¡Hola! Esta es la primera parte de algunas de las fotos que saque cuando estuve de viaje. Estas son de Miami, donde nos quedamos algunos días antes y después de ir en un crucero (más sobre esto en la próxima entrada.) Fuimos a Wynwood Art District con mi familia, pasamos Año Nuevo en Ocean Drive y vimos los fuegos artificales desde la playa y también fuimos a Naples por mi cumpleaños (¡Cumplí 19!). Espero que les gusten estas fotos y van a ver más en la próxima entrada. ¡Quería compartir tantas fotos! Me divertí tanto viajando con mi familia. Igualmente, espero que tenga una buena semana.
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment