Friday, January 23, 2015

Miami Haul


From Pink No longer available similar ones here

Forever 21: Heathered Racerback Tank



Forever 21: Cat Graphic Pocket Tee


Forever 21: Boxy Muscle Tee(Wrong Color)











Forever 21 Seam-Sitched Paneled Leggings


Forever 21 Stretch Knit Sinny Pants




























Hello! So while in Miami I did a Little bit of shopping since I don’t have most of this stores in Argentina. I bought a lot of winter clothes because I’m moving to Buenos Aires where it is colder and I will have to wear regular clothes every day for college! I hope you liked them, I added the link to all of the clothes below them J

¡Hola! Mientras estuve en Miami compre algunas cosas en negociosos que no hay en Argentina. Compre mucha ropa de invierno ya que me mude a Buenos Aires donde hace más frio y voy a usar ropa casual todos los días para la universidad. Espero que les guste. Agregue los links de la ropa debajo de ellas. J
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment