Sunday, November 30, 2014

Dear Diary,

I decided to make my post today a Little more personal. I want to share what has been on my mind this past week.
I wish I could freeze this moment forever. Where I’m at peace. Where my future and past do not matter yet. Where my future and past do not collide. I wish I could stay like this. In less than a month, I’ll say goodbye to those I love. In three months I start a new life, one that determines what I’ll do the rest of my life. I wish I could stay in this moment. The moment nothings really matter and nothing really affects me.
I want to remain in this moment. Where I’m not a child, but not an adult. Where I’m with everyone I know and love. I wish this days would last forever. Days where the sun is bright and it sets late. Days where we do not have a care, where we can stay up late and nothing matters. This are the days where we do not have to worry because we are not kids, we do not have to pick how to color our drawings, and we are not adults, we do not have to prepare for our next meeting.

I hope you can relate and understand where I’m coming from.
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment