Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Favorite Books!

Hello! How is everyone doing? I’m really excited about this post because I’m such a big fan of books. So, I thought that doing a post base on book is defiantly the right thing to do. Here are my favorite books in no specific order:



    1.   The Maze Runner series by James Dashner


This books are simple genius! I highly recommend this to anyone. I go around to all my friends telling them to read them because they are amazing. I love love the characters and the story is simple crazy and quite interesting. So, if you like The Hunger Games and Divergent I highly recommend this one.

   2. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins


This books are as amazing as the movie. I read the first one when the first movie came out and I couldn’t stop. I was so excited to see the movie last Friday and I can’t wait to see the next one next year. I actually bought Mockingjay again to re-read it because I kind of forgot about it. So, I highly recommend this one as well.

   3. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger


This book is actually my favorite book ever. I could write so much about this book (I actually wrote a 4000 word essay on this book). I love Holden, I love the themes of the book and I love the way it is written. I seriously love this book more than anything else. I feel a strong connection with Holden Caulfield and I just love that character so so much. If you are a teenager or older, please read this book.


   4.  Paper Towns by John Green


I’m kind of in that John Green phase where everything I read by him is amazing. This book though, kind of hit me really hard I felt such a strong connection with the character. I think it was the fact that I’m also finishing High School and the way I understood the Paper towns metaphor I could really connect. I’m so excited for the movie to come out too!

  5. Veronika decides to Die by Paulo Coelho


This book is for a really mature audience but I really like it. I’m just really interested in the way metal patients were treated before and this book really gives you a glimpse of that. I have to be honest I was a little bit of scared of reading this book, but I quite enjoyed it.


6. .Looking for Alaska by John Green


Yes, another John Green book. I just love his book so much. This book really hit me when I read it last year. Is such an amazing book. I’m actually looking to buy it because I want to re-read it. Like The Catcher in the Rye is a book about growing up, so I highly recommend it to young adults out there.

7.   13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher


I can’t really say what I like about the book. I think the story was one of my favorites. I also really love how it was narrated, I thought it was different and really interesting. It is a sad book so prepare to cry if you want to read it. But it is a good one, really recommend it.

8.  Everything is perfect when you are a Liar by Kelly Oxford

This one is a little bit different than the rest because it is more comedy than drama like the rest. While reading I could not stop laughing. Kelly Oxford is hilarious and I highly recommend it you want a good laugh. It is an extremely entreating book, as well, so go for it!

I hope you enjoy it!
Love,
Pili















No comments:

Post a Comment