Thursday, May 5, 2016

Met Gala 2016 Part 2: Make up and Hair

From left to right: Hailee Steinfeld, Taylor Swift, Poppy Delevingne, Allison Williams

The first thing that call my eyes from Hailee’s look was her eye make up, and if I’m honest I am not a fan of her lipstick but that is because I always prefer a more matte lipstick. I was disappointed in Taylor’s dress because I always really like them but this year I was not a big fan, her hair however, I’ve been obsessed since day 1, I love how she dared to bleach it, and her makeup was so beautiful, the way they highlighted her lips and leaving a more casual look for her eyes. Poppy also went for a dark lipstick which I am currently obsessed with (must.get.more). Lastly, Alison Willms lipstick was also one of my favorite but what really stuck me from her look is her hair and the little silver detail on the side.




 Amandla Stenberg, Lily Collins, Elle Fanning, Kate Upton

Everyone knows I adore septums rings and everytime I get to wear my fake one I do (don’t care how many times they tell me to stop), so of course I was drawn to her look, also I want whatever she is doing to her eyebrows done with mines. But if we are talking about eyebrows everyone knows Lily Collins is the queen here, I think they are every girls dreams (I’m no exception).  Regarding Elle’s her makeup is so natural, I love it, as well as her high pony tail. And Kate just looks flawless, no words needed.


Amber Heard, Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Selena Gomez

I don’t know what to say about Amber because she just looks flawless, the way her hair looks with her red lipstick and natural eye makeup is beautiful beyond words. I love Bella’s hair it has a old movie star vibe and her natural makeup look just brings out her green eyes. Do we even have to talk about how flawless Kendall Jenner is? Because I think there are no words needed. Selena Gomez make up and high pony tails just brings out how beautiful her face is and I adore it.

Emma Roberts; Emma Stone; Jourdan Dunn; Kristen Stewart

Emma Roberts really stole the show with her dress in my other post, her makeup was also beautiful and I love her hair with the braids on the side, her purple eyeliner brought up her honey brown eyes. Emma Stone with dark hair looks as amazing as Emma with red hair, and everyone know I love dark makeup so I will be stealing that look. Jourdan Dunn’s hair was literally goals, love the nice ombre with black and grey. Lastly, Kristen Stewart make up, not only stuck with the theme but I always enjoy a dramatic eye look, plus love her hair.

Love
Pili
Photo credit: Vogue and JustJared

No comments:

Post a Comment