Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Cocomelody Dresses! *



I think it was the MET Gala and seeing all the beautiful dress that got me in the mood to write this post. I’ve talk about this brand before, Cocomelody , and their amazing wedding dresses, but now i’m taking the time to also talk about their beautiful lace bridesmaid dresses , I love how they have different lengths and love the top part so much, I actually search for a while for one like that for my graduation dress. They also have a lot of different colors, so any bride can choose.




Speaking of the MET, Cocomelody also has designer wedding dresses . I love this one because i really like the bottom part, how it falls looks so cute.







Lastly, they also have some an amazing sale, you should check out!

Love
Pili





No comments:

Post a Comment