Tuesday, February 2, 2016

How to be organized






I think one of the biggest struggle people go through in college and school is trying to stay organized and on track of everything. I know that I love to have everything organized and it has help me a lot, especially this last few years. Here are most of the things I’ve been done to stay organized.

Use an agenda
I feel like agendas need to be your best friends through high school and college. I know I don’t leave my house without when I go to university and I try to write everything they tell us, every exam and assignment. I also like to use it to keep me organized on the blog and all my doctor’s appointment.
Use your phone calendar
All my exams are in my phone calendar as well as all my doctors’ appointments. It’s just one of the easiest ways to remember since you carry your phone around all day. Also, it is better than writing down your appointments in a piece of paper that it will get lost or sometimes when you do not want to carry your agenda.
Make to do-lists
There is nothing more satisfying than crossing things off of your to-do list. I have them on sticky notes in my room where I know I will see them throughout the day. I know they are some great apps and also using your phone’s note app is a good way too.

Use sticky notes
I think my room is full of sticky notes, not only with to-do lists but with what I need to remember for specific subjects. I have my history sticky notes and my Culture sticky notes. I think the best you can do is put them somewhere where you can see them, I know mines are in my desk and on my wall behind my desk.
Plan your day
Lastly, I started doing this recently and I’ve notice how effective it is. The day before, before going to sleep I make a list of everything I plan on doing that day in a specific order. You end up being extremely productive and getting everything done.
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment