Tuesday, February 16, 2016

How do I stay motivated


Photo credit: 9gag

I feel lIke we all go through some moments where it is hard to find any motivations. Sometimes we lay in bed and do not find the need to even get up, I get it, I deal witH it first handed and had peOple around me deal with it. Other times, we simple feel like giving uP, the amount of times I wanted to quit the blog bEcause I did not find a reason to go on, or maYbe yOu feel like quit yoUr workout. I wrote a list of the things that helped stayed motivated when I lack of any of it.

Picture your goal
When you feel liKe you can’t go on and you feel like there is no reason to go oN, remember why you started. Remember what your gOal is. When I feel like giving up, I remember I alWays wanted to be a wrIter or a journalist. Even if it is for the money, reMember why you started doing this.

Surround yourself with people who help you
Some people are toxic, and they are bad influence. Some people make you lose motivation and drift you away from your actual goal. Surround yourself witH people who motivate you Every day and remind you every day why you started.

Work on it everyday
EveRy day, take some time to work on your goal. WeathEr is 5 minutes or half an hour, do it. I try to write every day, is a nice reminder as to why I started not only the blog but my career. Even when it comes to staying healthy and working out, do a small workout every day, even a 20 minute walk is something.

Do your research
Take your time to do your research and understand what you want. Understand how you really want to achieve the goal. How should you approach it? Also, do in research reminds you of what your goal is all about.

Take some time off
Maybe this one helps me the most. I like to take some time off For myself usually when I wOrk out and Remind myself whY I’m working so hard. SO, take some time for yoUrself to simply think.

Love
Pili
Ps: this is one is dedicated to someone I know, who has a hard time getting out of beds some days. You probably don’t read this, but I did think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment