Friday, July 24, 2015

Style Inspiration: Gigi Hadid




How cute are these coats? Love the flower one especially.





I adore the sweater in the first picture and how she wears it. Also, Love this relax summer look with shorts and graphic shorts.




Photo Credit: Pinterest

Hello! How has been everyone’s week? I feel like I should have update sooner but I’ve been so busy, lots of doctor’s appointment and just being around. Anyways, today’s post is about Gigi Hadid who I mentioned in my previous post. I love Gigi’s style. I think she has this basic yet elgant style. She simply wears jeans and white t-shirt and looks amazing. I’ve been embracing white shoes and jeans a lot more lately, just trying to be simpler for a change. I feel like Gigi really rocks this type of look. What do you think about Gigi Hadid’s style?
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment