Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Septum ring: love it or hate it?





How cool do septum rings look? I’ve been loving how they look lately. They have that badass and edgy look, which I believe is amazing and I’m totally into it. I don’t think I have the guts to actually get it done but I love how they look, maybe trying a fake one for now is ok.






How pretty do this girls look? I MEAN LOOK AT GIGI, yes I’ve been obsessed with her for a while now (maybe since she started dating Joe Jonas and everyone knows I’m a sucker for that dude). But, Rihanna looks amazing and so does Zoe and Jessica. Love love how this celebs are rocking this septum rings.



Photo credit: pinterest


Hello! So I’m back and I can’t explain how happy I am. Like I’m LEGIT BACK. I miss blogging way too much, legit no words can explain my happiness as I write this. So you know school has been taking most time but whatever, I pass my two finals and now I have two weeks off. (One which I’m spending in Paraguay and YES I’M EXCITED, I miss my peeps waaaay to much). Also also, my blog has a new cute design which I’m really really digging AND YES I CHANGED MY URL. I’ve been wanting to do for quite some time but it was a big mess and NOW I FINALLY DID IT AND I LOVE IT.  Anyways, I hope you have a lovely week and I will trying to update this whole two weeks and prepare in advance for the weeks which I’m busy. Aaaand let me know what YOU think about septum rings? and if you have one I'll tell you in advance: YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME.
Love
Pili


No comments:

Post a Comment