Friday, February 14, 2014

Pretty Little Liars Does The 1940’s!

Hey guys! Happy Valentine’s Day! Two posts in a week, woah what’s happening? The truth is I actually couldn't help myself I was dying to talk about this whole Pretty Little Liars Episode.

Picture Credit: JustJaredJr


When I first heard about it on twitter and Instagram, I had no idea how exactly they were going to do this and how it was going to match with the show in general. But after I saw how everything turned out, I was in awe. The episode was by far one of my favorite; you really got not only a lot of information, but kept my eyes glue to the screen the whole time. Another thing that I was taken back by was the amazing acting skill everyone had in this episode, Troian Bellisario defiantly stole the show, she did an amazing job like usual but manage to make it 10 times better, although everyone did great, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell, Ian Harding, Sasha Pieterse, and Keegan Allen all did great. The scenery was amazing it looked exactly like the 40’s probably looked like and like most 40s movies do.
Here are some of the pictures from the show:




 Pictures Credit: JustJaredJr

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and I’ll see you next week!
Love
Pili
PS: I got my licenses! woaahhh


No comments:

Post a Comment