Saturday, February 1, 2014

California Dreaming

Hello! I’ve been MIA lately, and this post will show you why. I was in California and Las Vegas for two weeks, and I have been to places that I feel in love and I can’t imagine not living there sometime. So I hope to go back and maybe one day moving. Here are a collection of a few of the pictures I took while I was there:

The Cesar Palace Hotel in Las Vegas, NV
This was the view I had in my hotel in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, CA

The sun setting in the Santa Monica beach, LA, CA


Venice, LA, CA



Venice Beach, LA, CA, which was amazing and pretty sure everyone was crazy.


The view from the top of Beverly Hills, LA, CA


The amazing LACMA, museum in LA, CA




This is in New Port, CA, an adorable and small town a few hours away from LA


One day we went to explore downtown LA, CA.




These are my favorites, a view of all LA, CA from the Getty Museum



This is in Monterey, CA, where we stopped before San Francisco. It’s a small town, with a beautiful pier.



San Francisco, CA Outline, taken from the boat on the way to Alcatraz


The first thing I saw when I arrive to LA, CA, breathe taking view




The road from LA to Las Vegas was all deserts.



Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, NV



Life is beautiful in old Las Vegas, NV.




Sun setting in Rodeo Drive, Los Angeles, CA




The sun setting in Hollywood, CA





Crazy Alcatraz, San Francisco, CA




Made some new friends in the San Francisco, CA Pier





Lombard Street in San Francisco, CA, crookest street.




And the view from up there


The famous Gold Gate Bridge in San Francisco, CA.



hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I enjoyed the trip. If you are planning on going to California, do, it’s truly one of my favorite cities in the world.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
X
Pili










No comments:

Post a Comment