Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Liebester Awards

Hi lovely people! I’m back at home now, which means i’ll have less time to blog since school is starting next week. Anyways, I was really shock when I got nominated for a Liebster award, at first I was like: What is this? The lovely Talita, Says nominated me, so here is my big shout out and thank you to her!


This are the rules:
1.   Make a post about the Liebster award and thank the blogger that nominated you.
    2. State 11 interesting facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
4. 
Nominate 5-11 new bloggers.

5. 
Write 11 new questions for your nominees
11 Facts about me:
  1.  I’m the middle child of 5 siblings
  2.  I lived in 3 different countries and been to 7 schools
  3.  I speak 2 languages fluently, Spanish and English, I know Portuguese really well and I’m learning French.
  4.   I love going to concert and music a lot and would die to go to a concert any day, from anyone
  5.  I write poetry and stories, that never seem to end
  6.     I enjoy photography a lot, not only seeing but  taking pictures
  7.     I plan on studying Psychology in college.
  8.      I love taking walks and riding my bike with music
  9.      I don’t live in the same country where I was born
  10. I watch a lot of tv shows
  11.   I love love reading, even the books assign by teacher in school

The 11 questions asked by Talita, Says:
 1.      Why did you decide to start blogging?
Because I wanted to express myself and thought it was fun.

2. What's your most treasured memory?
Probably most of the memories from travelling with my family and the crazy days I have with my friends, can’t really say one particular.

3. What's the best advice you've ever received?
I have like 3: “Some friends are temporarily” (this sounds really depressive but it has a lot to do with my life haha.) “Sometimes, you have to be selfish to be happy.” And, “Do not seek for revenage.”

4. What song have you had on repeat lately?
White Teeth Teens- Lorde and Wedding Bells- Jonas Brothers. I can’t stop listening to this.

5. What's your favorite part about blogging?
Expressing myself and reading others opinions about random things.

6. If you could hop on a plane right now, where would you go?
Probably, Africa, LA or Australia.

7. Who would you bring with you?
My friends.

8. What's your definition of the perfect day?
Doing anything silly or random with my friends, going shopping, having lunch/Dinner or chilling at home.

9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
My family, education and friends.

10. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
Getting over my dark demons of the past and becoming the warrior I am today

11. What's your biggest dream?
Travelling the world, help people and just go somewhere with my writing.

My Nominees:
1.       Kiss Me I'm Stylish by Kiss me I’m Stylish
2.      Style Sinners  by Tina Stefanovic
3.      Je M’ Appelle Stephani   by Stephani Dossey
4.      Flora E May by Flora
5.      Hello October  by Suzie
6.      Cider With Rose  by Rosie
7.      Venka Vision  by Venka
8.      Little Mac Book  by Ashley Cossmann
My 11 Questions:
     1.      What are you favorite styles?
   2.  Who are you style inspiration?
   3.  Where do you shop?
   4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
   5.  Have you lived in a different county than your own, if so where? If not, would you like to?
   6. What made you want to blog?
   7. What are 3 objects you can’t live without?
   8.  If you had time to take one thing from your house, what would you take and why?
   9. What are you currently listening and loving?
   10.  Who inspires you daily?
   11.  What makes you happy?

Love,
Pili



No comments:

Post a Comment