Thursday, December 24, 2015

Blair & Chuck & Serena & Dan




Shirt-Sofia de Grecia
Boyfriend Jeans- Forever 21
Jacket-Forever 21//Similar here
Shoes-Yo Amo los Zapatos

Hello! Here is a happier post for this Christmas Eve. I know it is not a Christmas related one but with finals, parents moving, etc. I had little time to remember it was Christmas this month. This past month life has been a roller coaster of ups and downs. So after finishing my last final on Tuesday I finally had the time to relax and concentrate on what I love.
Anyways, I really like this look. I’ve been wearing a lot and for different outings. Since my uni has a strict dress code, it is hard to find a good outfit for the summer. The loose and ripped jeans are great to keep it cool. I used the military jacket to hide the tank top since we are not allowed to wear thin straps. I also wear it to lunch with friends, since it is such a casual look, in the spring and maybe I’ll wear it during autumn, and add a scarf to it. Hope you enjoy this, let me know in the comments what you think.
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment