Friday, May 22, 2015

The cat with the hat





Leggings- Forever 21
Shoes- Amazon
Necklace- Safari//Similar here

Three outfits in one week! I know seems crazy, I’ve been trying to get everything done earlier just to have everything organize. Usually Tuesday are the day I have more time since I get out at 10.30am from UNI (yes only an hour and half). Today outfit is a chiller one. I tend to wear this short of outfits to uni or for a chill dinner. The shirt I got it recently, I went to Ed Sheeran’s show a few weeks ago and I needed that shirt because cat and Ed Sheeran are my two favorite things. Whenever I buy shirt like this, I tend to buy big ones to wear them with leggings because they are so much comfy like this. Lastly, how cute is the necklace? Al though is hard to see it has a little crystal. I bought it from a friend friend’s (if that makes senses) here in Argentina, if you can you should defiantly take a look.

¡Tres outfits en una semana! Parece mentira, pero estoy tratando de hacer todo antes para estar más organizada. Generalmente los martes son los días que tengo más tiempo ya que salgo a las 10.30am de la universidad (si, solo una hora y media). El outfit de hoy, es más tranquilo que los anteriores. Suelo usar este tipo de outfits para la universidad o para una cena tranquila. La remera la compre hace poco, fui al concierto de Ed Sheeran hace una semana y cuando vi esta remera me la tenía que comprar porque gato y Ed Sheeran son mis dos cosas favoritas.  Siempre que compro una remera así trato de que sea grande para usarla con calzas porque son muy cómodas asi. Por último, ¿vieron que lindo es el collar? Aunque es difícil de ver tiene un cristal en el medio. Lo compre de una amiga de una amiga (espero que tenga sentido) acá en argentina, si pueden les recomiendo que los vean.
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment