Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Manhattan flowers



Shirt- Forever 21
Skirt-Bershka// Similar here 
Kimono- Forever 21// Similar here
Shoes- Amazon


Hello! I hope everyone is having a lovely week. I’m so happy I’m posting again this week, I’ve been quiet missing writing and posting outfits. Anyways, I really really liked this outfit I wore last week to an open mic a friend invited us to. I thought it was really nice for a bar. My friend even said it was really “Zoe Sugg” and that was exactly how I felt when I saw myself on the mirror. Also, I was really disappointed when I got the shirt and saw it was crop top but it looked amazing with the skater skirt and the kimono.

Hola. Espero que todos estén teniendo una Buena semana. Estoy tan feliz de subir algo esta semana otra vez, estaba extraño escribir y compartir mis outfits. De todos modos, me gustó mucho este outfit que use la semana pasada para un Open Mic que nos invitó una amiga. Me parece que estaba muy bueno para un bar. Mi amiga dijo que era muy “Zoe Sugg” y así me sentí cuando me vi en el espejo. También, me paso que no me había gustado la remera apenas la vi ya que era crop top pero queda muy bien con el kimono y la pollera.
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment