Sunday, April 13, 2014

Very Inspiring Blog Award!

Helloooo guys! Again, lack of posting but you know why school and bla bla bla.
Anyways! The lovely TheCoronette nominated me for the very inspiring blog award, so thank you so much!!
Award Rules:
1) Thank and link the awesome person who nominated you
2) List the rules and display the award
3) Share 7 things/facts about yourself
4) Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post
5) Optional. Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. side bar and follow the person who nominated you. 


7 things/Facts about myself:
1.    I’m allergic to ants
2.  I love winter and autumn
3.  I’m obsessed with The Catcher in The Rye
4.  My favorite city is LA
5.  My phone is name Kyle
6.  One of my favorites book is actually in Spanish, 100 años de soledad (100 years of solitude)
7.  I will die to write the way Lorde writes her songs

Nominations:         
3.    Officially Ely
9.   Flora E. May 
10.  Kate Takes on… 
11.   Emily Kate 
14.        Talita, Says 
This week I will be updating again since I finally have some free time (Easter Break!) and have only a project to work on!
Love,
Pili!

No comments:

Post a Comment