Saturday, March 29, 2014

Ombre Hair

Helloooooo guys! I have been sooo busy this week, and I finally found a moment this weekend. I have been working hard with school like I mentioned before and I actually been reading a great book that I might write about later on.
Anyways, today I decided to show you all my hair. I got ombre done a little bit less than a year ago and I've been loving it ever since then. I really don’t want to die my whole hair because to be honest it scares me a little, so I decided to dye only my ends and give it the ombre style. I think it looks great in a lot of people no matter your hair color, I was scared at the beginning because I have really dark hair but I asked the hairstylist not to dye it too blonde, but instead a light brown color and here is the result:





Hope you guys enjoy it! And if you want to go ombre, do so!
Hope you have a lovely and less stressful than mine weekend!
Love,
Pili


No comments:

Post a Comment