Tuesday, November 3, 2015

It's the Little Things...


My friend drew that adorable unicorn for me last week!

I love how it looks at night with the fairy lights on



Yes, my piggy bank does say "Rich Kids"











I really tried to take a good picture of the curtains. It has little fringe and its so adorable







Here is a little peek at my room. I’ve been putting it together with my mom’s help ever since I move here and this is sort of the final look. There are a few thing I’ll change in a couple of months but I thought I’ll share with you what it currently looks. I wish I could link where things are from but to be honest most are local brands or just random pieces I’ve picked from around. One of my favorites part is my Polaroid collections with the fairy lights on.
Hope you like it!
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment