Monday, January 6, 2014

BlahBlahBlanda

Hey guys! How is everyone year so far? I’ve trying to blog for the past few days but I have been everywhere expect home, it has been crazy few days!

Anyways, I’m here to present the lovely Blanda Eggenschwiler, who is someone I have been obsessed for the last few months. For those who have no clue who she is, she is a Swiss graphic designer who has worked for many important brands such as Kiehls, Obey, New York Times, Incase, among others, and who lives in New York. I have been following Blanda for a while on Twitter and Instagram and I love her works and her style, here are some of her works:



 Photo Credit: Instagram

The way she drew this face looks beautiful, she is an amazing artist!
Photo Credit: Instagram



Photo Credit:Instagram

This one is one of my favorites, I love the style she has when drawing, and this one looks amazing, I wish I could have my bedroom wall like this:

Photo Credit: Instagram


This one are from her work with Incase. This is another of my favorite and her drawing here are remarkable:

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Also look at how pretty she is:

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

I hope you now love Blanda as much as I do, also to get to know her better here are two of my favorite quotes by her:
People inspire me. In all of their complexity.”
“I believe that any girl’s best accessory is always her
character and charm. Dumb is never cute…”
Quotes taken from: GaloreMag
Last, you can find Blanda online:

Hope you all have a lovely week!
Enjoy!
Pili



No comments:

Post a Comment